MBA aspirants have got another opportunity with XAT 2015 which is being conducted on Sunday, January 4, 2015
With XAT score, you will be eligible to apply in 11 institutes of Xavier association like XLRI, LIBA, XIME, XIMJ, MCIM, SJCBA, AIMIT, SFIMR, XIMB, XISS, XIMR and another 110 B schools in India.
XAT usually comprises 3 Objective type Multiple Choice sections and an essay writing section.
1. Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (Math) – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
2. Verbal Reasoning (English) – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
3. Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
4. And an essay writing section
The duration of the test is 160 minutes for the objective type section and an additional 20 minutes is provided at the end of the 3 hours for the essay writing section.
Crucial Exam Alert
1. Continue with your strengths now forget all other negativity
2. Spend the first three minutes scanning through the entire paper, so there are no rude surprises awaiting you.
3. Fine- tune your time management and question identification skills that help you attempt the maximum number of questions.
4. Discontinue mistakes
5. Develop the stamina and temperament to take a 180- minute, computer- based test.
6. Maintaining an accuracy level of at least 75 to 80 per cent is very important.
Admin: MBA Rendezvous