In India the sectoral growth in tourism, hospitality, aviation, finance, retail and other sectors have created demand for specialized MBAs.
With the result, the demand for such type of courses is on the rise. Specialized MBA courses offer sectoral specialization apart from the conventional functional specialization.
A specialized MBA course prepares students for the specific nuances of business in a particular sector within the context of the broad field of business and management. Specified skills and experience give the student competitive edge in the job markets.
Some information about important specialized MBA courses are in :
- Tourism related Management Courses
- Health Care & Hospital Administration
- Rural & Agri-Business Management
- IT related Management Courses
- Family Managed Business
- Communication Management
- Tourism related Management courses