There is no fix syllabus for Quantitative Analysis (QA) in CAT 2013 but the following sections are considered as the most relevant by the experts in this section who followed the pattern over the years.
NUMBERSYSTEM: NumberBaseSystem: HCF / LCM
- SET THEORY and
Simple Equations, Quadratic Equations, Quadratic Equations, Special Equations, Functions and Graphs, Maxima and Minima, Progressions, Logarithms, Indices and Surds.
Other sections which are to be prepared are :
- PROFIT AND LOSS AND PARTNERSHIPS
- SIMPLE INTEREST AND COMPOUND INTEREST
- AVERAGE, MIXTURES AND ALLIGATIONS
- RATIO, PROPORTION AND VARIATION
- TIME AND DISTANCE
- TIME AND WORK
- PERMUTATIONS AND COMBINATIONS
- COORDINATE GEOMETRY
Your portal MBA Rendezvous will provide you mock tests soon meanwhile start preparing with previous year tests and click:
Prepare well for CAT 2013