XAT Usually comprises 3 Objective type Multiple Choice sections and an essay writing section.
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation (Math) – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Verbal Reasoning (English) – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- Analytical Reasoning and Decision Making – (Objective Type Multiple Choice)
- And an essay writing section
The duration of the test is 120 minutes for the objective type section and an additional 20 minutes is provided at the end of the 2 hours for the essay writing section.
Thus, XAT primarily tests three areas – your decision making abilities, working under pressure and deadlines, and the ability to capitalize on ones’ strengths.
- Last Date for Applying: 30th November 2012
- Date of XAT 2013 Exam : 6th January 2013
- Test Timings: 10.30 am to 01.00 pm
Prepare for exam in most methodical way and achieve mission admission MBA!