NMAT 2013 has several unique features that make it stand out of the bandwagon of aptitude tests that candidates take for admission into some good management institute in India.
- 5 weeks test window – (For NMAT 2013:- 11th Oct 2012 to 19th December, 2012) Long test window provides candidates with a convenience to choose a test date, based on their comfort level.
- Self-Scheduling option – Candidates have the choice to select the date and time of the test in a real time mode, based on seats availability at each of the centers.
- Choices of attempts –Candidates have an option of appearing more than once (up to three maximum attempts, including “no shows”) in NMAT 2013. This provides candidates with an opportunity that in case they are dissatisfied with their first take, they could have up to two retakes to improve their scores.
- No negative marking – This step encourages candidates taking the test to make informed guesses and not drop a question for the fear of deduction in marks. The system of no negative marking is as per global practices and psychometric principles.
- Unique question paper for every candidate – Every candidate taking NMAT-2013 will get a unique but equivalent question paper.
- Equated results – The candidate scores will be declared in a span of 4-5 weeks from exam delivery. These shall be equated to bring about parity and fairness and will help candidates know their performance in time.
Opportunities knock once only hence, you need to grab them. Hurry, register in NMAT 2013 and start preparation.
Posted By: MBARENDEZVOUS.COM