NMAT 2013 aspirants must note that questions will be formed from various following sections:
Language Skills: – Total Questions: 40
- Reading Comprehension
- Dictionary meanings of different words,
- Syntax, and correct grammar
- Language usage and their rules
- 2D and 3 D Geometry, and Statistic.
- Line graph
- Bar graph
- Pie chart.
Logical Reasoning: – Total Questions: 40
- Coding & Decoding,
- Strong Arguments and Weak Arguments,
- Family tree,
- Multi-dimensional arrangements,
General Awareness Total Questions: 80
- Questions were based on Advertisements
- International organizations
- Books and author
- Budget and finance policy
- Financial institutions
- And much more
Get on to preparation as time is fleeting and get success at NMAT 2012 being conducted from 11th October 2012 with a test window of on e and a half month.