NMAT aspirants, note the following very important information in bullet points:
- For all the full time programs candidates who are appearing for the final examination are eligible to apply (Provisional admission subject to clearing the final examination in first attempt and in the stipulated duration as per the respective University/Institution awarding the degree with 50 % aggregate marks) and also producing all the necessary documents, in original, within the given stipulated time.
- For all the Full Time programs candidates with two years and more years of post-qualification work experience will be preferred.
- At the time of admission, the candidate should have cleared all the trimesters / semesters.
- Those candidates who have passed, or, have appeared for graduation examination from a University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates must produce in writing from the University concerned about the equivalent percentage for the GPA/CGPA obtained.
- It is sole responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the necessary and requisite qualification for the admission at NMIMS.
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/her in the online registration is incorrect, his/her application for the admission to the Program, even if selected, will stand cancelled.
- Candidates appearing for NMAT, Group Discussion & Personal Interview will do so at their own risk, eventually, forfeiting their admission for want of meeting the eligibility criteria. In such cases candidate will forfeit all the payments like NMAT registration charges, GD-PI registration charges, Program fee etc.
Get on to preparation with mock tests and achieve success at NMAT 2013 being conducted from 11th October to 19th December 2012.