MBA aspirants , note that NMAT 2013 strategy is simple and follow the following :
- NMAT is 120 minutes CBT test the most important thing is that one should ensure SPEED & ACCURACY
- Starts from N.C.E.R.T books and clear your basics.
- Do as much practice as you can by solving practice papers, sample papers etc.
- Find out your weak areas and work upon them.
- MBA Entrance Gide CAT/ MAT/ JMET/ MHCET/ FMS & Others MBA Entrance Exams
- All India Entrance Test CAT XAT ATMA JMET MAT by Chandresh Agrawal
- Guide to MBA Entrance Test – MAT CAT ATMA XLRI SCMHRD NMIMS JMET Etc
- JMET MBA Entrance Compel Book by Chandresh Agrawal
- Model Test Papers JMET Joint Management Entrance Test
- Guide Plus Self Scorer for MBA Entrance Exams
- Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Exams by Sanjeev Verma
The above Indicative list and not suggestive list hence, discuss with your peers and take your own decision and prepare well to be successful at NMAT 2013