Paper Based Test
- Date: 02 September 2012 (Sunday)
- Time: 10.00am-12.30pm
Computer Based Test:
- Date: 08 September 2012 onwards
- The minimum qualification for appearing in MAT is graduation in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent.
- A final year student in any undergraduate (i.e. B.A, B.Sc., B.Com., B.Tech., etc.) can also apply.
- Usually, there is a minimum percentage requirement in graduation which is different for different management institutes and universities.
- However, there is no restriction regarding percentages for taking the MAT test, no age bar and no experience required.
Validity of MAT Score
- MAT scores are valid for one year for most management institutes. It help students in getting admissions in various management programs such as Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Insurance Management, HR, Finance, Marketing, Operations, and International Business, Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology & Management (PGDITM) in IT Marketing, E-Commerce, Information Systems Management etc.
Go and grab opportunity but prepare well to be successful !